Tuesday, June 19, 2007
It's been about 2 months since I've written anything, and I'm sorry. Mostly to myself, because I know I only have 4 readers, and I kind of have to remind them to check it every now and again.
So, my bad, self, it was shady to just leave the blog hanging like that.
Some of my hypotheses over what happened:
1. I got a life and decided to stop hanging out on the internet so much.
2. Someone made me feel dumb for having a blog.
3. I couldn't think of anything interesting to say.
4. I developed a skepticism over having a blog in the first place, especially since I resisted telling anyone it actually existed.
5. I developed a paranoia about my internet habits.
That last one's pretty real, because lately I've been thinking no matter how cool the internet may be, it's not real life. And to try to construct anything like life on the 'nets is selling yourself short.
However, I'm going to do better, because lately I've been on a real writing blitz, and also I don't want to be a blog statistic. So it might get a little personal around here, but if a tree falls and no one's around to hear it, does it make a noise? Right. No one's reading, so it doesn't matter.