Thursday, April 7, 2011
A guide to maintaining me (in no order, but all necessary):
1. Music – lots and lots and different kinds
2. Adventure – stimulates my imagination
3. Alone time – to engross myself with my own company
4. Learning – to stretch my mind in new ways
5. Cuddles – as much as I am a tough girl, I need cuddles. There is healing in touch.
6. Tears – in accepting I am a cryer, these are necessary to express the inexpressible
7. Writing – for sanity.
8. Exercise – it really boosts the endorphins.
9. Nature – I’m not the most outdoorsiest of people, but nature is the clearest expression of God for me.
10. God – to remember it’s not all on me.
11. Laughter – until I cry, or pee.
What makes you happy?
PS - What I'm reading right now: Be Happy! by Robert Holden. I believe.
Labels: the happy list