It's pretty sad how Mother's Day gets mad fanfare, but Father's Day is sort of an afterthought.
I am lucky enough to have a dad who deserves equal fanfare. So to the man who taught me:
1. How to chew a straw.
2. The joys of reading on the toilet.
3. That glasses are cool (so I subsequently wore his until my eyes got bad enough to get my own pair).
4. That laughing is one of the greatest joys of life.
5. To work diligently towards success.
6. That there's always room for potty humor.
7. That reading a lot is the best way to become a know it all.
8. That being a nerd definitely has its benefits.
9. To love music of all kinds.
10. To always show love and appreciation to the people in your life.
Happy Father's Day Big Guy! I love you and I'm proud of you :)