Monday, October 7, 2013

YOU Need To Watch This



I know a lot of people who fear failure. I was one of them. I had my revelation sometime a few years ago (which I blogged*) that, in fact, opportunity does not knock on doors. Opportunity kind of plays this flirtatious game of tag, and you better be out to win.

I appreciate this man's frank words about what it means to fail, and his process of identifying what was really holding him back (hint: it's not The Man). This is required viewing for anybody who wants to be able to one day yell "look ma I made it!" It's never too late to become the person you should have been. 

Also, agreed, about 10% of any group of people are cool. The other 90% can suck it.


*Um, that post is from 2010. I've had this blog since 2007. WTF. Oldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails